About the new TRENT IN TALENT SOURCING.
Find the right talent!
Why use Talent Share?
Talent Share have launched a digital technology and marketing platform that will protect bio-biography members personal information from the record-breaking amount of identity fraud that are currently taking place in South Africa.
- Recruitment agencies and companies & SMEs can now upload unlimited job vacancies.
- People nationwide are upload their Bio-biographies on Talent Share – FREE of charge.
- Recruiters and companies can now build their brands and attract quality professionals!
- Companies & Recruiters sign up | https://talentshare.co.za/become-a-member/
- How to write a short professional biography | https://youtu.be/7k4SRm9omVc (VIDEO)
Job seekers sign up | https://talentshare.co.za/sign-up/
Why is posting your CV on job boards a bad idea?
Most job seekers will start by posting their CV’s on job boards. This will require job seekers into the sharing of their personal details like their ID numbers, residential addresses, current place of employment, cellphone numbers and place of residence.
Placing your CV on job boards seems like and good idea, given that you can’t possibly investigate every job opportunity out there. If you post your CV in enough places, then it will give employers a greater chance in finding your CV…right? Unfortunately, putting your CV on job boards doesn’t actually increase your chances of landing a job.
Let me explain why.
- Exclusivity – Once you submit your CV and put it out into the world, you essentially lose control of it. It can be spread from that job board to other affiliate websites without your knowledge, which means you won’t be able to update it when conditions in your professional life change. Furthermore, if you begin posting your CV on job boards, there’s nothing to keep your current employer from seeing it, thereby informing him that you’re looking for another job. Everyone does it, but telling your boss (even accidentally) isn’t always a good idea.
- Spam Magnet – Putting your CV on a job board almost always means you will begin receiving spam in many forms – phone calls, emails, or direct mail. In a perfect world, job boards would only be for finding viable job candidates, but unfortunately, many marketing companies use job boards to find personal details about potential consumers and distribute their marketing material to you based on what they find on your CV and that could include cyber criminals as well.
- Maintain Your Privacy – You don’t want anyone knowing your personal or professional details unless they represent a viable and legitimate job opportunity.
However, once you upload your CV to any job board then it will become public. Remember, you are a valuable resource that is in demand; the only people who should know your full work history and personal details should be legitimate recruitment agencies & companies.
bio-cv | share-talent
Why use Talent Share?
Most job seekers understandably think that their CV is their most important written job search tool. Why? Because most people associate CV’s with landing their next job. CV are important, even critical, to your ultimate goal of landing your next job. However, CV’s are best used only when you are applying for a specific position. After all, that’s the purpose of a CV – to articulate your background, skills, abilities and credentials – with the hopes of garnering an interview.
What is Talent Share?
Talent Share is a digital marketing technology platform were people can upload their bio-biography’s. Recruitment agencies & companies can upload UNLIMITED job vacancies at a small monthly fixed price. The platform will provide members massive benefits that are currently unparalleled in SA!
If your online biography is well-optimized, it just might catch the eye of a recruiter who’s creating a list of candidates to put forward to an employer who has a vacancy.
To Your Future Career Success
CV’s have their place, but today you can’t rely solely on your CV/Resume to ensure you get the job you really want. There are other media through which to communicate with your industry and the job world, and you need to use them regularly. Your online biography, your LinkedIn profile and your entries in those online directories are the means by which you build your reputation and your success, so commit to making more use of them.
However, any savvy job seeker in this current employment market knows that blindly applying for jobs using your CV/Resume is a recipe for a long bout of unemployment. Generally accepted statistics demonstrate that only 20% of all jobs are filled via job boards and newspaper ads. And of that 20% the majority of the time the hiring manager knows who they want to hire before the posting goes up. The other 80% of jobs are filled through networking with friends, family, current or former co-workers, or through extended professional networking and professional organizations.
talent-share | share-talent